• 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
• 1-1/2 cup tomato, seeded and diced
• 1/2 -3/4 cup feta, cubed
• 1/4-1/2 cup red onion, diced
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint
• 1 tablespoon finely chopped basil
• 1-1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
• extra virgin olive oil, to taste
• sea salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
1. Combine the onions and tomatoes in a bowl, drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil. Then add salt and pepper.
2. Add chickpeas, feta and very finely chopped or diced herbs.
3. Mix well, adjust seasoning and place in refrigerator for at least 20 minutes. Salad will marinate and flavors will continue to develop.
4. Serve and enjoy!