Organic Ingredients if possible:
- 1 purple cabbage, sliced into ribbons
- 2 bunches green onions, diced
- 1-2 medium Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 1 cup greek olives, diced
- 4 oz crumbled organic feta cheese
- 1⁄2 c fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 tbsp pine nuts (optional topping)
1. Combine cabbage, onions, tomato, cucumber, olives, feta, and oregano.
2. Combine olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic. Wisk to mix.
3. Pour dressing over vegetables and toss.
4. Top with pine nuts, if desired