- ½ cup blanched almond flour
- ½ cup macadamia nuts
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon golden flax seed
- ½ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- 1 tablespoon palm shortening or coconut oil
- ¼ cup water
Pulse almond flour, macadamias and coconut flour in a food processor until well ground.
Pulse in seeds, flax meal and salt until almost fully ground (leave a little texture for crunch)
Pulse in shortening, then water; dough will form a ball in food processor
Roll out dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper to ¼ inch (or less) thick
Cut into 2-inch squares with a flat and wide pastry cutter. Scoop up each square with the pastry cutter, turn over onto a cookie sheet.
Bake at 300° for 20 to 25 minutes or longer, until brown around the edges and crispy.
Makes about 25 crackers